Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Makes 12 muffins.
- Melt coconut in microwave.
- Spray silicone muffin pan. Heart shaped muffins are particularly pretty.
- With a food processor (optional) mix dry ingredients and add wet ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. The batter should be a little stiff like shortbread.
- Spoon dough mixture into muffin pan. Cover dough with blueberries. Push the blueberries in a little into the dough.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Cool before eating.