Low Calorie Tikka Masala which everyone loves,this recipie will give about 6 servings that are 300grams each and be roughly just over 200 calories
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice and cook onions untill soft.
- 2Dice the peppers and add to pot and cook for 5 more minutes.
- 3Add the tikka paste.
- 4Dice the chicken then add to pot and stir well to mix in then cook for 5 more minutes.
- 5Add the chopped tomatoes and the cream of tomato soup and add to the pot then simmer for 20 mins stirring occasionally untill chicken is cooked through.
- 6Stir through mango chutney and low fat natural yoghurt.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Calorie Diet Chicken Tikka Masala
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.0 mg
- Sodium 294.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: