Recipe by nokia_aid
Low Calorie Tikka Masala which everyone loves,this recipie will give about 6 servings that are 300grams each and be roughly just over 200 calories
- 480 g chicken breasts
- 420 g onions
- 620 g bell peppers
- 400 g of heinz cream of tomato soup
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 60 g tikka paste
- 30 g mango chutney
- 50 g low-fat plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice and cook onions untill soft.
- Dice the peppers and add to pot and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add the tikka paste.
- Dice the chicken then add to pot and stir well to mix in then cook for 5 more minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the cream of tomato soup and add to the pot then simmer for 20 mins stirring occasionally untill chicken is cooked through.
- Stir through mango chutney and low fat natural yoghurt.