Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chicken chunks simmered in curry, cumin and white pepper over black beans
Make and share this Low Calorie Curry and Cumin Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Slice chicken in small bite sized pieces.
- Semi frozen chicken can be cut to size with a cleaver, but be careful!
- Larger pieces will not absorb the seasonings as well.
- Add water to a pan over medium heat.
- Add all spices to water and let it come to a simmer.
- Once simmering, add chicken chunks and cover pan.
- Once chicken starts to whiten, stir into seasonings.
- Let simmer covered until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Seasonings can be drained or poured over bed of rice.
- OPTIONAL Black beans can be added to the chicken as it simmers or cooked separately and added afterward.
- Serve chicken over rice and/or beans.
- Cover with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole.