1/4 Photos of Love-Me-Tender Nut Burgers!
Concocted by the First Class Nuts team for the ZWT3! "If You're Lonesome Tonight, stop in at our Heartbreak Hotel for a one-of-a-kind "Love-me-Tender Nut Burger" that we're sure Elvis himself would've danced in his Blue Suede Shoes for! Peanut Butter is the secret ingredient for our tender, juicy burger that's topped with all the best southern trimmin's! Including BBQ sauce, bacon, creamy coleslaw, and much, much more! Ya'll come down and see us now, ya hear?!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large hamburger buns or 4 large rolls
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions or 2 tablespoons thinly sliced onions, if you prefer
- 4 tablespoons honey barbecue sauce, more if desired
- 4 slices white American cheese
- 4 slices lean bacon, cooked, more if desired
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 2 cups prepared creamy Coleslaw
- 4 teaspoons spicy mustard
- 1In large bowl, combine well the hamburger, peanut butter, garlic and finely chopped onion. *If you prefer, you can top your burgers with thinly sliced onion instead.
- 2Shape into four patties. Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper if desired.
- 3Place on hot grill and grill til almost done, turning once, about 3 minutes per side.
- 4Spread top of each burger with half of the bbq sauce and turn, top other side with remaining bbq sauce. Grill for 1 minute, turn burgers over, and top each with cheese.
- 5Grill one minute longer or til cheese has started to melt.
- 6During this time, toast buns if desired.
- 7Place burgers on bottom buns.
- 8Top with the rest of the ingredients in order divided evenly, breaking bacon slices in half and topping each with 2 half slices.
- 9Spread inside of top buns with spicy mustard and place on top of slaw.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Love-Me-Tender Nut Burgers!
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 811.7
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 171.5 mg
- Sodium 833.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 60.0 g