Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
This recipe comes from Billy's Chowder House in Wells, Maine. Looks delicious and I can't wait to try it!
- Combine lobster meat and mayonnaise in medium bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Butter along outside surfaces of hot dog rolls.
- Heat medium skillet over high heat.
- Place rolls, 1 buttered side down, in skillet; cook until browned slightly, about 2 minutes per side.
- Open rolls.
- Fill with lettuce, then lobster mixture, serve immediately.
Being originally from Nova Scotia Canada lobster is loved by most people there------This recipe reminds me of times we ate lobster in many different ways. Thanks for posting it----Brought back alot of wonderful memories as i live in western Canada now and don't get to eat lobster as much.
These are heaven on a plate. The hardest part is cracking the lobster and getting the meat. But it's so worth it. So delectable.
We really enjoyed this even if I didn't have lettuce.