1/2 Photos of Lobster Rolls
This recipe comes from Billy's Chowder House in Wells, Maine. Looks delicious and I can't wait to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lobster meat and mayonnaise in medium bowl.
- 2Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Butter along outside surfaces of hot dog rolls.
- 4Heat medium skillet over high heat.
- 5Place rolls, 1 buttered side down, in skillet; cook until browned slightly, about 2 minutes per side.
- 6Open rolls.
- 7Fill with lettuce, then lobster mixture, serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 166.3 mg
- Sodium 762.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: