Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Awesome oooey goooey goodness with lobster to boot! Enjoy with dry champagne.
Make and share this Lobster Mac & Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 113.39 g elbow macaroni
- 29.58 ml butter
- 22.18 ml flour
- 7.39 ml mustard powder
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 236.59 ml seafood stock
- 177.44 ml milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 29.58 ml Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 170.09 g Velveeta cheese
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese, divided
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml white pepper
- 473.18 ml cooked lobster meat (I used 4 large lobster claws)
- 78.07 ml panko breadcrumbs
- Pam cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta to al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, in a separate pot, melt the butter. Whisk in flour, mustard, and onion powder. Keep it moving for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in seafood stock, milk, bay leaf, and paprika. Simmer for ten minutes and then remove bay leaf.
- Temper in the egg. Stir in the velveeta and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. Continue stirring until velveeta is melted and sauce is smooth.
- Season with salt and white pepper.
- Fold lobster meat and macaroni into the mix and pour into casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and then panko.
- Spray with Pam cooking spray.
- Bake for 25 minutes in 400 degree oven. Rest for 5 minutes before serving.