1/1 Photo of Lobster Fondue Red Lobster Copycat
I am not a huge fan of Velveeta cheese, but I do love it in this dish. It is very rich so a little goes a long way and it is best if served warm. I usually substitute the lobster meat for lump crab meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take the cap off the bread and hollow it out being careful to do it in chunks you can serve with the fondue.
- 2Spray the inside of the bowl and extra pieces of bread with light olive oil and broil till golden.
- 3Combine all other ingredients except red pepper and parsley in a sauce pan (if you are subbing with crab don't add here or it will lose it's lumps).
- 4Heat on medium low till cheese is melted.
- 5Stir in pepper (and crab if using).
- 6Pour as much as will fit into bread bowl.
- 7Garnish with parsley and serve hot with fondue forks.
- 8You will need a bread knife to cut the bread bowl up into chunks toward the end.
Browse Our Top Lobster Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lobster Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lobster Fondue Red Lobster Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1138.4
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 113.7 mg
- Sodium 3059.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 159.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 55.4 g