I am not a huge fan of Velveeta cheese, but I do love it in this dish. It is very rich so a little goes a long way and it is best if served warm. I usually substitute the lobster meat for lump crab meat.
- Take the cap off the bread and hollow it out being careful to do it in chunks you can serve with the fondue.
- Spray the inside of the bowl and extra pieces of bread with light olive oil and broil till golden.
- Combine all other ingredients except red pepper and parsley in a sauce pan (if you are subbing with crab don't add here or it will lose it's lumps).
- Heat on medium low till cheese is melted.
- Stir in pepper (and crab if using).
- Pour as much as will fit into bread bowl.
- Garnish with parsley and serve hot with fondue forks.
- You will need a bread knife to cut the bread bowl up into chunks toward the end.