Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recently on the Grilling Lobster Tails and More website and made it for a dinner party. So very good. Even my husband who is not a big lobster fan, loved it!
- 453.59 g cooked lobster, chunks
- 44.37 ml butter
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 473.18 ml cream
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 473.18 ml sliced baby bella mixed mushrooms
- 1 diced shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 59.14 ml of chopped fresh parsley
- 354.88 ml of crumbled buttery crackers
- Lightly saute mushrooms, shallots and garlic in olive oil. Stir in lobster and wine. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter. Mix in crumbled carckers and parsley. Set aside 1/2 of the crumb mixture.
- Mix lobster mixture and 1/2 od the stuffing mixture - mix well.
- Slowly stir in cream.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with remaing stuffing mixture.
- Bake 10-15 minutes iin a preheated 325 degree .