- 1 (5 lb) bag baking potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Scrub potatoes and bake, 1 hour, or until done. Let potatoes cool, peel, and cut into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes, and toss gently to combine. Spoon into a 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.