Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
A recipe by Paula Deen. Sounds good!
- 1 (5 lb) bag baking potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Scrub potatoes and bake, 1 hour, or until done. Let potatoes cool, peel, and cut into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes, and toss gently to combine. Spoon into a 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Made for a party and everyone liked it! Thumbs Up!
This recipe is greeeeeaaaaat! I have had so many people ask for a copy. The only thing I have changed or added is instead of chopped onions I used minced onions and after I combine all the ingredients I had cheese and bake for 10 more minutes.
I've had this recipe for awhile and it is DELICIOUS!!! A wonderful salad that everyone seems to love. It makes a lot and it is good to take for a potluck!