Recipe by Momma2Two
This is a favorite recipe that I have been making for friends and family for many years. Enjoy!
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate (frozen)
- 1 lb cocktail franks (I use Little Smokies from Hillshire Farms)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring all glaze ingredients to a slow boil.
- Add cocktail franks.
- Reduce heat to med-low and cook 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place in a crock pot (on low) or a chafing dish to keep warm.
- Serve with toothpicks.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe.