Sassy Little Smokies
photo by KellyMae
- Ready In:
- 1 -2 lb Little Smokies sausage
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- Brown little smokies in a large saute pan.
- Combine bbq sauce and marmalade in a bowl. Pour over sausages.
- Saute about 5 minutes until heated through.
- Can transfer mixture to crock pot if want to keep warm for extended period of time.
- **Variation: combine all ingredients in crock pot and wait til sausages plump up (should take about 3 hours on low).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!