Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A very quick weekday meal, and very tasty too...the coating keeps the pork chops moist.
Top Review by lynnm6
Glad I looked up recipes and found this one. It really kept the pork chops moist and was a good choice. My only issue was that I had to use a flipper when I removed chops from the baking sheet because they seemed to be sticking, even though I sprayed with PAM, Then the bottom side scraped off the pork chops. If anyone has a suggestion to avoid that, I'd love to try again. They tasted great!
- 6 pork chops
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 package Ritz cracker, crushed
- melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a shallow baking pan.
- Mix the crushed crackers with the dry soup mix.
- Coat each pork chop in egg.
- Roll in cracker/soup mix crumbs.
- Place on baking sheet; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, turning over at halfway point.