Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
A meatless, light pasta dish.
- 4 large scallions
- 2 bunches broccoli, stems removed and broken into small florets
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb linguine
- 8 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli, just until tender, but still crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium -high heat.
- Add and saute the garlic and scallions until softened, but not brown, about 1 minute.
- Add thyme and broccoli and saute 2 minutes more, stirring.
- Remove from heat and crumble in the feta.
- Transfer to a large bowl with the hot pasta and toss together.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and toss again.
- Season with pepper and serve immediately.