1/5 Photos of Linda's Mexican Pizza
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I love making this pizza, which started out as an experiment, and quickly became a favorite in my house... If you like Mexican, you will LOVE this tasty pizza! This pizza is a little on the hot side, so adjust the jalapenos and juice accordingly. If you don't like real hot, use the Pepperocini peppers and juice instead of the Jalapenos. It gives it a nice zip, but no where near as hot as the jalapenos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 inch) homemade prepared pizza crust or 1 (12 inch) store bought prepared pizza crust
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce, your favorite
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa, I use Pace
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno juice, from pickled jalapeno pepper jar or 2 tablespoons pepperocini juice, from pickled pepperocini pepper jar
- 1 -2 jalapenos (pickled, chopped or sliced) or 20 -25 pepperoncini peppers, slices (pickled)
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained well
- 1 large slice onion, chopped fine
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese or 2 cups cheddar cheese or 2 cups mexican cheese
- 1Mix pizza sauce, and salsa together. Add Jalapeno juice, and mix well.
- 2Pour on pizza shell, and spread out to edge of pizza shell.
- 3Spread jalapenos all around, on top of sauce.
- 4Spread black olives on top of pizza.
- 5Spread onion on top of pizza.
- 6Sprinkle cheese all over top of pizza, spreading to cover all.
- 7Cook at 425 for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Spicy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Linda's Mexican Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (629 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 345.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust