Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
To reheat, cut the bread pudding into squares and place on serving plates. Heat each serving in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds; then add Limoncello syrup and ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Arrange bread cubes in a lightly buttered 8-inch square baking dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar, cream, milk, Limoncello, and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the bread. Cover with foil and allow to sit for 20 minutes.
- Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20 minutes more or until set and golden.
- To make the Limoncello sugar syrup: Put Limoncello and sugar in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a boil; let boil 1 minute. Set aside to cool.
- Cut the bread pudding into individual servings. Drizzle with Limoncello Simple Syrup and top with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.