Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
To reheat, cut the bread pudding into squares and place on serving plates. Heat each serving in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds; then add Limoncello syrup and ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Arrange bread cubes in a lightly buttered 8-inch square baking dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar, cream, milk, Limoncello, and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the bread. Cover with foil and allow to sit for 20 minutes.
- Bake 30 minutes; uncover and bake 20 minutes more or until set and golden.
- To make the Limoncello sugar syrup: Put Limoncello and sugar in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a boil; let boil 1 minute. Set aside to cool.
- Cut the bread pudding into individual servings. Drizzle with Limoncello Simple Syrup and top with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.