- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup quick oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add egg & milk ia a bowl and beat slightly.
- Stir in cheese, oats, onion, green pepper, salt and oregano.
- Add beef and mix well.
- Shape into eight (8) individual loaves and place in a greased 13X9X2 inch baking pan.
- Combine sauce incredients, mix well and spoon over individual loaves.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until meat is nonger pink in center.