Mims & Squims's Note:
Cheesecake will never truly be good for me, but at least it can be better for me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup light margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon light margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons egg whites
- 2 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2With electric mixer at medium speed, cream together margarine & brown sugar.
- 3Stir in flour & pecans. Set aside 1 cup of mixture, & press remainder in bottom of 8” baking dish.
- 4Bake at 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven & set aside.
- 5Beat cream cheese at high speed until smooth. Gradually add ½ c sugar, beating until light & fluffy.
- 6Add egg whites & remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- 7Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over baked crust.
- 8Sprinkle reserved flour mixture evenly over batter.
- 9Bake 25 minutes.
- 10Cool to room temperature; then chill thoroughly.
- 11Cut into bars or squares & serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lighter Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 57.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: