Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A great tasting, new lite version of the old stand-by 'Cherry Cream Cheese Pie'. One of my family's favorites, makes a nice potluck dessert!
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 12 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can light cherry pie filling, chilled
- Beat softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, then the condensed milk and the lemon juice., blending well after each addition.
- Pour into a prepared pie shell.
- Chill for 3 hours, until firm.
- Top with light cherry pie filling. Chill until serving time.