Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low fat and still delicious! I actually make a large vegetable tray, and serve 5 -6 different dips in a circle around the veggies.
- 1 (500 g) container cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt (low fat or no-fat per choice)
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red peppers or 1⁄4 cup green pepper (or both)
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated carrot
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- Blend cottage cheese and yogurt till smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour to blend flavours.
- Serve with cup-up vegetables of your choice.