Recipe by Dienia B.
Libby made these for her kids. She said her Mom made these for her. The amount depends on how big you make them.
Top Review by Cilantro in Canada
I did not read the instructions ahead of time, so I did not have time to let the mixture stand overnight. I made them right away and they were great. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 4 cups flour
- 3 cups warm milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
- Add flour and 3 cups warm milk.
- Let this sponge stand at room temperature overnight.
- Add remaining ingredients in the morning.
- Thin mixture down with more milk. It should be thin like crepe batter.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Serve with jelly.