1/2 Photos of Libby's Sensibly Delicious Pumpkin Pie
1 hr 10 mins
A healthier version of Libby's famous pumpkin pie recipe. I make this for my diet conscious friends and family members as a special treat during the holidays and they enjoy it immensely. Feel free to adjust the amount of Splenda to achieve your preferred sweetness.
My Private Note
deep di ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk (regular, low fat or fat-free) or 1 2/3 cups cream
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie pastry (4-cup volume)
- whipped cream (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Mix Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl.
- 3Beat eggs in large bowl.
- 4Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- 5Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- 6Pour into pie shell. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 7Reduce temperature to 350° F.; bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 8Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- 9Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream before serving.
- 10Note: 1 3/4 teaspoons pumpkin spice may be substituted for the cinnamon, ginger and cloves; however, the taste will be slightly different.
- 11Note: For 2 shallow pies: substitute two 9-inch (2-cup volume) pie shells. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F.; bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until pies test done.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Libby's Sensibly Delicious Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.2
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 60.2 mg
- Sodium 458.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g