Recipe by DitaVT
If your wanting something delicious but don't really want the grease or butter. Or are you trying to eat healthier? This recipe is for you! Enjoy!
Top Review by makaylasniegowski
This is amazing! I swap out the butter for 1/4 cup vegetable broth. Adding the broth little by little until they were cooked and started browning. But over all, it was great!
- 6 cups bread (Natural Ovens Bakery bread is healthy and all vegan)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3⁄4 cups vegetable broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cut the bread into small pieces, like regular stuffing.
- Combine rosemary, thyme, sage, parsley, and salt in a separate container. Chop all vegetables.
- Warm a small saucepan and sauté the onion, celery, and carrots over medium heat with 1/4 cup broth (Add the broth it little by little so the vegetables don't stick you may not need it all). Add these veggies to the bread. Add the herbs to the bread as well.
- Drizzle the vegetable stock over the bread and veggie mixture.
- Mix well.
- Bake, uncovered for 20-30 minutes at 325 degrees.