Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
This is a easy citrusy chiller! Just three ingredients and an ice cream freezer!
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
- In medium bowl, combine whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, lemonade concentrate and if desired, food coloring.
- Pour cream mixture into freezer container of 4 to 5 quart ice cream freezer. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions. If desired, ripen about 4 hours.
This was so easy to put together! Oh my goodness what is ever tasty! I thought this would also be really good with orange juice or limeade concentrate or raspberry as well. Made for the September 2008 Aussie/NZ recipe swap.