Recipe by RecipeNut
This is a easy citrusy chiller! Just three ingredients and an ice cream freezer!
Top Review by rosslare
Creamy lemon dream, absolutely wonderful! Easy, too. Mine turned out perfect even without ice cream maker, I just used the lemonade frozen, mushed up, and stirred with sweetened condensed milk and then folded it with the whipped cream. Froze to nice, velvety consistency, with only one stirring while freezing.
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, lemonade concentrate and if desired, food coloring.
- Pour cream mixture into freezer container of 4 to 5 quart ice cream freezer. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions. If desired, ripen about 4 hours.