Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is perfect with fresh berries. From Bon Appetit, April 2006.
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat to soft peaks.
- (Can be made 4 hours ahead. Cover and chill. Rewhisk before using.).
This is great-tasting and gives a super accent to a fruit dessert!! The lemon is subtle and creamy- tasting, not overpowering. Loved it, thanks for posting!!