Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Pol Martin's Easy Everyday Cuisine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- Whisk everything except sour cream together in a small bowl until well-mixed.
- Add sour cream& whisk again.
- Try using lime juice.
- Lime works well with a lot of Latin American food, since lemons are hard to come by in Mexico, Central& South America.
- Also, you may substitute another hot sauce for the Tabasco.
- There are actually a few other Tabasco sauces that may work well.
- There is a Chipotle Tabasco sauce, and another that comes in a green bottle, which is quite good as well.
- Experiment with these.
- Chipotle Tabasco with a Lime Vinaigrette would be expecially tasty, in my opinion.