1/2 Photos of Lemon-Rosemary Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 10 mins
cookalot #2's Note:
From Manitoba Pork pamphlet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub pork all over with mustard and place in glass baking dish.
- 2Stir together juice, oil, rosemary, and garlic.
- 3Pour over meat.
- 4Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or 8 hours in fridge, turning occasionally.
- 5Place at room temperature 30 minute before cooking.
- 6Place pork on grill over medium heat.
- 7Cook 20-25 minutes, turning often and brushing with marinade.
- 8Internal temperature should be 160°F.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Rosemary Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4261.7
- Calories from Fat 1308
- Total Fat 145.3 g
- Saturated Fat 43.2 g
- Cholesterol 2170.9 mg
- Sodium 1738.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 690.1 g