Recipe by cookalot #2
From Manitoba Pork pamphlet.
Top Review by eightthirty
Absolutely fabulous! Marinating was a cinch. I chose the room tempurature and marinated for a few hours instead of the 30 minutes that was suggested. The flavors complimented each other so well and could be distinctly tasted, while not overpowering. It was so tender it nearly fell to pieces when I cut it. Photos to follow soon!
- 375 g pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub pork all over with mustard and place in glass baking dish.
- Stir together juice, oil, rosemary, and garlic.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or 8 hours in fridge, turning occasionally.
- Place at room temperature 30 minute before cooking.
- Place pork on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 20-25 minutes, turning often and brushing with marinade.
- Internal temperature should be 160°F.