Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Manitoba Pork pamphlet.
- 375 g pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Rub pork all over with mustard and place in glass baking dish.
- Stir together juice, oil, rosemary, and garlic.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or 8 hours in fridge, turning occasionally.
- Place at room temperature 30 minute before cooking.
- Place pork on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 20-25 minutes, turning often and brushing with marinade.
- Internal temperature should be 160°F.
Absolutely fabulous! Marinating was a cinch. I chose the room tempurature and marinated for a few hours instead of the 30 minutes that was suggested. The flavors complimented each other so well and could be distinctly tasted, while not overpowering. It was so tender it nearly fell to pieces when I cut it. Photos to follow soon!
So tasty and tender! We truly enjoyed this recipe! The only thing we changed was we added more mustard and more garlic.