Garlic & Oregano Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 20mins
- Combine marinade ingredients in a plastic zipper bag.
- Add whole pork tenderloin and marinate, refrigerated, for at least 6 hours, but overnight produces best flavor.
- When ready to grill, let pork sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes, then remove tenderloin from bag and discard leftover marinade.
- If you wish, for even grilling,"tuck under" the tapered ends of the tenderloin so meat is of equal thickness throughout while cooking.
- For even more herb flavor, add some oregano and basil stems to the hot coals.
- Oak chips soaked about 30 minutes are good, too.
- Grill tenderloin about 5 minutes per side (all four sides, 20 minutes total) or until meat is still juicy and just faintly pink inside (remember meat will still cook a bit after it's removed from the grate).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
It may be made with simple ingredients, but makes for amazing taste. Have used this with roasts and pork chops as well...meat so tender and juicy,with the herbs adding so much flavor! Have used several variations using those wonderful fresh herbs from the garden...this recipe has added to our summer meals.