1/2 Photos of Lemon Ricotta Cake
1 hr 5 mins
This is so moist, and delicious, it is simple, and refreshing.Very different from traditional cheesecake.Traditionally from Sardinia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9 inch round cake or springform pan. Line the bottom with waxed paper. Grease paper. Dust with flour. Set aside. Preheat oven t 350°F.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in ricotta.
- 3Beat in egg yolks, one at a time. Add 2 tablespoons of flour and lemon rind and juice. Sift baking powder into remaining flour and beat into the batter until just blended.
- 4Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. fold them carefully into the batter.
- 5transfer the mixture to prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes, or until tester inserted in center, comed out clean. let cake cool an pan 10 minutes,turn out onto a rack to cool. Dust the cake generously with confectioners sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Ricotta Cake
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 219.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, rind of