1/2 Photos of Lemon Raspberry Muffins
This is my adopted recipe Feb 2005. These are absolutely delicious!!!!I changed the recipe a bit, I used 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract as suggested. I used 1/2 cup of sour cream and 1/2 cup skim milk instead of the half and half. I used 2 cups raspberries and decreased the sugar to 3/4 cup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- 3Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- 4In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- 5In small bowl, combine half-and-half or sour cream and skim milk, oil, Lemon extract and eggs; blend well.
- 6Add to dry ingredients, stir until ingredients are just moistened.
- 7Carefully fold in raspberries.
- 8Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4ths full.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees F. 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Cool 5 minutes, remove from pans.
- 11HIGH ALTITUDE:
- 12Above 3500 feet, decrease baking powder to 2 teaspoonful.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Raspberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 208.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g