Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
We will be making these gluten free lemon poppy seed muffins at my class on March 17th at the Culinary School of the Rockies. I am sharing the recipe here for those of you that won’t be able to make it :-) To view the full recipe and more about my class, please click the link below: http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/lemon-poppy-seed-muffins/
- 59.14 ml coconut flour
- 1.23 ml celtic sea salt
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 59.14 ml agave nectar
- 59.14 ml grapeseed oil
- 14.79 ml lemon zest
- 14.79 ml poppy seed
- In a medium bowl combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl blend together eggs, agave, oil and lemon zest.
- Blend dry ingredients into wet.
- Fold in poppy seeds.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into each greased mini muffin cup.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
These are fabulous!! As good or better than any gluten-containing muffins I've made. I just love that these are completely grain free. Thanks for a delicious recipe!!!
We loved these. I did add a little xanthum, and a little lemon oil extract. Yummy.
I love these and bake them on a regular basis. The one change I made was to use coconut sugar rather than agave nectar. I've also made an orange version as well. Thanks!