Recipe by Elana's Pantry
We will be making these gluten free lemon poppy seed muffins at my class on March 17th at the Culinary School of the Rockies. I am sharing the recipe here for those of you that won’t be able to make it :-) To view the full recipe and more about my class, please click the link below: http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/lemon-poppy-seed-muffins/
- 59.14 ml coconut flour
- 1.23 ml celtic sea salt
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 59.14 ml agave nectar
- 59.14 ml grapeseed oil
- 14.79 ml lemon zest
- 14.79 ml poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl blend together eggs, agave, oil and lemon zest.
- Blend dry ingredients into wet.
- Fold in poppy seeds.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into each greased mini muffin cup.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool and serve.