6 hrs 5 mins
A scrummy dessert combining two of my favourite things: lemon meringue and ice cream--Yum. I make this with shop bought meringues so its quick and easy. Perfect for a hot summers day Cooking time given is actually the time needed for the ice cream to freeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break up the meringue into chunky pieces.
- 2Whisk the cream lightly, add the lemon rind and juice and lemon curd to the cream and lastly fold in the broken meringue. Try not to over crush the meringues.
- 3Line a loaf tin with cling-film and spoon in the lemon meringue mixture. Cover with cling film then freeze for at least 6 hours.
- 4For the sauce, mix the mango with the lemon curd and spoon over the sliced ice cream.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Meringue Ice Cream With Mango Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (959 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1175.0
- Calories from Fat 1023
- Total Fat 113.6 g
- Saturated Fat 70.5 g
- Cholesterol 419.2 mg
- Sodium 120.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: