Don't know where this recipe came from but my Great-grandmother used to make it!
Make and share this Lemon Jello Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cake ingredients together for 4 minutes.
- Bake in metal non stick 9x13 inch pan @350 for 40 minutes.
- or,if using a glass baking dish bake @325 for 45 minutes.
- Poke holes all over the cake while hot.
- Mix together icing: powdered sugar and lemons (grated rind and juices).
- Pour this over the cake immediately, while it is still hot from the oven.
- Serve warm or cold.