1/1 Photo of Lemon Jello Cake
Duane and Ginger Vanden Brink's Note:
Don't know where this recipe came from but my Great-grandmother used to make it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin (4 serving size package)
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1Mix cake ingredients together for 4 minutes.
- 2Bake in metal non stick 9x13 inch pan @350 for 40 minutes.
- 3or,if using a glass baking dish bake @325 for 45 minutes.
- 4Poke holes all over the cake while hot.
- 5Mix together icing: powdered sugar and lemons (grated rind and juices).
- 6Pour this over the cake immediately, while it is still hot from the oven.
- 7Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Jello Cake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.9
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 362.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 44.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g