Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a friend and thought it was great! Time does not include the 1 hour for marinating.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb salmon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chicken instant Oxo
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients and pour over 1 – 1½ lb. salmon.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Fry the salmon in the marinade for 6-8 minutes each side until fish flakes easily with a fork.
This is really flavorful. I left out the chicken granules and salt and didn't miss them at all. The salmon was in the marinade for about 3 hours and then grilled inside on a grill pan. Salmon is one of my favorites and I am sure I will use this recipe again. Made for PAC Spring 2011.
I cut this recipe in half for the 2 of us, & the only other change I made in the recipe was to eliminate the salt since there was more then enough in some of the other ingredients to satisfy any die-hard sodium addict! We do eat a reasonable amount of salmon & this recipes will be made again! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chef in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]