Recipe by luv2cook #6
great...fast...use as filling for tart/cake...on biscuits/scones/toast.....many uses and much better than storebought
Directions See How It's Made
- -finely zest lemons.
- - squeeze lemons to make 1/2 cup lemon juice.
- -place zest, juice, butter and sugar in microwave safe bowl.
- -microwave on hi 2 min or until butter melts and is hot.
- -gradually add hot mixture to eggs.
- -microwave at 50% power for 2 more minutes (stir ever 30 seconds).
- Do not let mixture boil- it will thicken as it cools.