A recipe from Quaker Oats in response to a recipe request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) package lemon pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Filling: Combine pie filling mix, sugar, and 1/4 cup of water in a saucepan; blend in egg Add remaining water and cook according to directions on package.
- 3Stir in lemon juice and cool slightly.
- 4Crunch: Cream butter and brown sugar together.
- 5Toss cereal, coconut, flour and salt together.
- 6Add to butter/sugar mix and blend until crumbly.
- 7Press 1/3 of mixture into bottom of an ungreased 8" square pan.
- 8Spread lemon filling over bottom layer.
- 9Squeeze handfuls of crumble mixture together and break into large pieces over the surface of the filling to form chunky topping Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- 10Cool slightly and serve.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Crunch Pie
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.1
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: