1/1 Photo of Lemon Cream Cheese Brownies
1 hr 5 mins
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Moist and Delicious with an Extreme Lemon Flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box of duncan hines moist deluxe lemon supreme cake mix
- 1 cup chunky applesauce (I use Mott's)
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Mix 1st layer ingredients and pour into a greased or sprayed 9x13 cake pan and set aside.
- 3Next, mix 2nd layer ingredients and spoon gently over the 1st layer until its covered (this layer can be piped on using a icing bag, I find its easier than spreading).
- 4Last, using a butter knife, cut into the layers as if you were swirling it to mix it, so that some of the 2nd layer goes close to the bottom of the pan. (I make several "S" shaped strokes).
- 5Bake Brownies for 35 minutes and turn off the oven, but leave Brownies in the oven for 10 minutes more.
- 6Remove from the oven and let Brownies cool completely!
- 7Slice and enjoy.
- 8These Brownies can be refrigerated for up to a week.
- 9They are delicious cold and taste like Lemon Cheesecake!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cream Cheese Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (2000 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.1
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 86.7 mg
- Sodium 305.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 5.7 g