Lemon Brownies With Glaze
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
1 9X13 Pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a large bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter, sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time until combined.
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Pour batter into the baking pan and bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Make sure to not over bake.
- Allow to completely cool on the counter.
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest until combined.
- Pour the glaze over the lemon bars and spread evenly.
- Allow to harden overnight before enjoying!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"