1/4 Photos of Lemon Cookies IIi
I made this at Christmas last year and they were a big hit, especially with me and my mom. The frosting is a must.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Blend the white sugar and shortening until light.
- 3Beat in the eggs, milk, vanilla and 1 teaspoon lemon extract.
- 4Mix until well blended.
- 5Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 6Add the flour mixture to the shortening mixture.
- 7Mix until combined (the dough will be sticky).
- 8Drop spoonfuls of dough onto parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- 9Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 10Let cookies cool on cooling rack.
- 11To make icing: combine the confectioner's sugar, water and lemon extract to taste.
- 12Beat until smooth and make icing thick enough to spread on cooled cookies (add more sugar if needed).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cookies IIi
Serving Size: 1 (1359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 31.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g