Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
So easy and delicious!
Make and share this Lemon Chicken Scallopini With Spinach recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted chicken stock (or can use broth)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 4 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well-browned on both sides and meat is cooked thoroughly. Remove chicken from the skillet and cover.
- Stir the stock (or broth), garlic, lemon juice and zest, and soup in the skillet. Add the spinach. Cook and stir until the spinach is wilted.
- Return the chicken to the skillet with the other ingredients.
- This is delicious served over mashed potatoes, rice or pasta.