I got this from a friend and she got it from a recipe group she belongs to. Can't really say how many servings because it depends on how big or small you cut them. But, do know it is very good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Use 9x13 pan.
- 3Mix dry cake mix, 1 of the eggs and 1/3 c oil until crumbly.
- 4Reserve 1 c of this mixture.
- 5Pat the remaining mixture lightly in the pan.
- 6Bake 15 minutes.
- 7While this is baking beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and the remaining egg until light and smooth.
- 8Spread over baked crumb mixture.
- 9Sprinkle reserved crumb mix on top and bake an additional 15 minutes. Be careful not to overbake. Will be light golden brown.
- 10Chill thoroughly and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.4
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 85.3 mg
- Sodium 532.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 6.6 g