Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from a friend and she got it from a recipe group she belongs to. Can't really say how many servings because it depends on how big or small you cut them. But, do know it is very good!!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use 9x13 pan.
- Mix dry cake mix, 1 of the eggs and 1/3 c oil until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 c of this mixture.
- Pat the remaining mixture lightly in the pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- While this is baking beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and the remaining egg until light and smooth.
- Spread over baked crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mix on top and bake an additional 15 minutes. Be careful not to overbake. Will be light golden brown.
- Chill thoroughly and cut into bars.