My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups vanilla cream-filled sandwich style cookies (or lemon cream filled cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon peel, grated (from half a lemon)
- 1Puree the frozen berries and let stand to thaw while preparing the cake.
- 2Process the cookies until it becomes finely ground. Add the melted butter, lemon extract, and peel and mix.
- 3Press the crust into a standard springform pan. Bake at 175C for 10 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, put the cream cheese and starch into a bowl. Beat until smooth.
- 5Add the whipping cream and sugar. Beat until the sugar granules start dissolving.
- 6Add the eggs one at a time, beating until combined.
- 7Divide the batter into two relatively equal halves (I just used the mixing bowl and a measuring cup so it would be easy to pour).
- 8Add the berry puree to one half, and the lemon peel, extract, and juice to the other. Mix until combined.
- 9Add the lemon batter to the pan. Pour (from a distance of about 20cm) the berry batter in stripes or a spiral pattern. Use a skewer and drag through the batter to make a spiderweb design.
- 10Pop in the oven and bake at 150C for 60-70 minutes, until the center looks done and the edges just start to brown. Turn off the oven and leave at least an hour while the oven cools. Take out the cake and let stand to cool to room temperature before storing in the refridgerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Berry Cheesecake (Baked)
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.4
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 161.0 mg
- Sodium 253.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla cream-filled sandwich style cookies