Recipe by JustDrea81
This is one of my favorite chicken recipes to make. It's so easy, and low in calories, and carbs (but not in taste). Enjoy!
- 2 -2 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (I usually use chicken breast instead)
- 1 grated lemon rind from 1/2 of a lemon
- 1⁄2 of a lemon, juiced
- 4 tablespoons chopped basil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard and yogurt.
- Place chicken thighs in an oven-proof dish (at least 1 1/2" deep).
- Pour yogurt mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle with lemon rind, juice and chopped basil.
- Add black pepper to taste, if desired.
- Bake in a moderately hot 375ºF oven for 25 minutes.