Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found a cookbook that my mother in law Helen had. It is Better Homes and Gardens: So Good with Fruit and the date on the book is 1967. So I will be posting a bunch of recipes from the book so I don't lose them.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 medium apple, quartered cored, and grated
- Dissolve gelatin in water.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Chill till partially set.
- Fold in grated apple; pour in 3 cup ring mold.
- Chill till set.