Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I can't remember where I got this recipe from but it sure is delicious!
Make and share this Lemon and Three Seed Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Lightly oil a loaf pan and set aside.
- Grind the linseeds to a powder in a dry blender. Add the water and blend until thick - about 30 seconds.
- In a large bowl combine the sugar, soy milk, corn oil and lemon juice and zest. Blend in the linseed mixture and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet until just combined. Fold in the sunflower seeds and sesame seeds, then transfer to the prepared pan. Bake for about 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- This bread freezes well in individual slices.