1 hr 10 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe from but it sure is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- 2Lightly oil a loaf pan and set aside.
- 3Grind the linseeds to a powder in a dry blender. Add the water and blend until thick - about 30 seconds.
- 4In a large bowl combine the sugar, soy milk, corn oil and lemon juice and zest. Blend in the linseed mixture and set aside.
- 5In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 6Add the dry ingredients to the wet until just combined. Fold in the sunflower seeds and sesame seeds, then transfer to the prepared pan. Bake for about 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- 7This bread freezes well in individual slices.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon and Three Seed Bread
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: