Three Seed Bread for Bread Maker Abm
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1⁄8 cup wheat gluten
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄3 cup whole flax seed
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine in the order recommended by the bread machine manufacturer and select the basic bread cycle, large loaf, light setting. After about 5 minutes, be sure to check the dough to see if you need to add a bit more water or flour.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm the proud grandma of five grandchildren and I love it! I also enjoy some gardening, macrame, roses, baking bread with my abms, genealogy, crocheting, and going to local festivals (arts & crafts, herbs, apples, etc).