Recipe by JackieOhNo!
A classic Mediterranean salad dressing that’s simple and so good – makes a great marinade for grilled chicken, too.
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 grated lemon, zest of (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- With a mortar & pestle, make a paste of the salt and minced garlic.
- Mix together lemon juice and olive oil. Add the salt and garlic mixture to the lemon juice and olive oil in a tightly closed container.
- Shake well. Sprinkle optional grated Parmesan or lemon zest on top of salad before tossing.