- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml honey (preferably orange)
- 14.79 ml orange zest
- 9.85 ml orange flower water (optional)
- 85.04 g blanched almonds
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 532.32 ml semolina flour
- 2.46 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs, honey, orange peel, orange flower water, and almonds in blender on high for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup flour; blend for one minute.
- Scrape in bowl and add remaining flour and salt.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Drop spoonfuls on hot pizzelle or krumkake iron and bake for 15 seconds or until lightly browned.