Recipe by anme
I came up with this the other day with all of the left over Thanksgiving turkey.
Top Review by Edana
Out of sheer desperation to make "thanksgiving leftover" food despite my complete lack of thanksgiving leftovers, I bought a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store to make this. It came out SO good--I doubled the recipe to make 8 enchiladas and used stir-fried peppers and onions as the vegetables. I topped it with enchilada sauce, cheese and freshly diced tomatoes. It was exactly what I was looking for--thanks so much for posting, Anme!
- 236.59 ml shredded cooked turkey (or chicken or beef!)
- 118.29 ml cooked vegetables
- 177.44 ml cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml Mexican blend cheese (optional) or 118.29 ml add more cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml salsa (or more to taste)
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 1.23 ml chili powder
- 0.25 ml hot sauce (optional)
- 6 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl toss turkey, vegetables, cheese, salsa, hot sauce, chili powder, and cumin.
- Spoon filling into tortilla shells. You may need to use more than four if your shells are small.
- Roll the tortilla up and place seam side down into a lightly greased baking pan.
- Top with extra cheese and salsa if desired.
- Baked until heated through, about 15-20 minutes.