1/1 Photo of Leftover Turkey or Chicken Casserole
pink cook's Note:
This is an excellent casserole to make with turkey or chicken leftovers. Enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cooked turkey, cut into small pieces (or use chicken)
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, 97% reduced fat
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, reduced fat
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) jar red pimientos, diced
- potato chips, crushed for topping
- 1 teaspoon grounded paprika
- 1Mix all ingredients together and place them in a casserole dish.
- 2Cover with crushed potato chips and sprinkle with paprika.
- 3Bake uncovered at 350ºF. for about 30 minutes or until heated through and chips are lighty brown.
- 4Serve with noodles and a salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leftover Turkey or Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.7
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 1360.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 33.6 g